Newexco’s greatest success in mineral exploration has come from managing entire exploration programmes and the flexibility it provides for integrating the whole Newexco team into the project. Come and talk to us about the rewards for accessing a world class community of geoscientists.
- Exploration in Archaean to Phanerozoic rocks for nickel, base and precious metals.
- Exploration and development from greenfields through feasibility to mine gate.
- Desktop studies and field mapping/validation of findings.
- Project Review and identification of the most prospective areas/targets from single licences to entire exploration programmes.
Mineral Exploration and Project Management
- Regional and local target generation by our geologists and geophysicists in consultation with clients.
Newexco currently manages geological and geophysical activities on numerous projects for selected clients.
- Permitting of drilling and exploration activities with a high degree of environmental awareness and planning.
- Drill planning, targeting and supervision of drill programmes and drilling contractors.
- Detailed drill-hole logging to feasibility standard, data capture and database management.
- Data and project review with recommendations for future work and targeting.
- Internal company reports and Government reporting.
- Annual Reports and other statutory reports to meet Mines Department requirements.
Newexco has managed feasibility drill-outs and the geological component of studies at Black Swan Disseminated Nickel, Kalgoorlie, Sulphur Springs Cu-Zn VMS in the Pilbara, Flying Fox T-0 to T-5 Nickel Deposits, Spotted Quoll and Diggers South deposits at Forrestania.